4. Type in the name of the Assignment.
5. Click on the Add Content icon to bring up Common Tools in the Editors window menu.
6. Click on Insert Local Files
7. Select the file from the location and click Open or Cancel to abort the action.
8. Another method you can do to attach a file is under the Attach Files. Click on one of the options below to attach files
9. Due Dates are optional. NOTE: If you set a due date, you will have to edit the date and time for the following semester.
a. Click on the Calendar icon to select a date from the drop-down calendar.
b. Click on the Clock icon to select a time from the drop-down menu.
10. Points Possible: Type in a number for the points possible. This field is mandatory.
11. Rubrics is an optional feature. If you already have a rubric created, you can attach it to the assignment or create a new rubric.
a. Click on the drop-down menu
b. Click on one of the selections for a Rubric or deselect to proceed to the next grading option.
12. Submission Details includes: Assignment Type, Number of Attempts and Plagiarism Tools.
a. Assignment Type choices in the menu include: Individual, Group or Portfolio submissions. Select one of the options.
c. Plagiarism Tools allows the instructor to check student submissions for plagiarism using SafeAssign software. Other options allow students to view reports from SafeAssign for their reports and Exclude submissions from other Institutions and the main database. Plagiarism Tools using SafeAssign video click on the link: https://youtu.be/Y6sp-qL6x5A
13. Grading Options. This is an optional category.
14. Display of Grades
15. Availability. You can set a specific date and time for the Assignment to appear.
a. Display After.
- Enter the date when you want the Assignment to appear by clicking on the Calendar icon
2. Enter the time when you want the Assignment to appear by clicking on the Clock icon
b. Display Until.
- Enter the date when you want the Assignment to disappear by clicking on the Calendar icon
2. Enter the time when you want the Assignment to disappear by clicking on the Clock icon
16. Track Number of Views. When the Track Number of Views is enabled: Statistics Tracking will appear below the Assignment.
17. Click Submit to proceed or Cancel to abort the action.