To add a content area, follow the steps listed below:
- In the course menu, hover over the Add Menu Item button (denoted by the + sign) at the top of the course menu.
2. Select Content Area from the menu that appears.
3. Name: Enter a name for the content area you want to create
4. Available to Users: Check the box to make the item available to students. Otherwise, students will not be able to see content uploaded to the link.
5. When finished, click Submit or Click Cancel to abort the action.
NOTE: The new content area will appear at the bottom of the course menu